We had a great Christmas in Utah, we look forward to a new year. We came back to Rexburg and 2 feet of snow!!! We are in the process of moving back to our house in Nampa! We'll keep you updated.
So, I've been dying to know what has been going on with you. I think I ask Jamie every time I talk to her. So, I'm THRILLED that I found your blog! :) We miss you guys a ton. And that little cutie of yours is getting so big! Our blog is www.crystalsviewfromhere.blogspot.com if you're interested.
2 comments:
Cute picture
So, I've been dying to know what has been going on with you. I think I ask Jamie every time I talk to her. So, I'm THRILLED that I found your blog! :) We miss you guys a ton. And that little cutie of yours is getting so big! Our blog is www.crystalsviewfromhere.blogspot.com if you're interested.
Post a Comment