I'm now about 7 months along and realized I haven't taken any pregnancy pictures. I must have been more excited to see how much I grew with Addie because I know I took more photos last time around. At least I got one in with a couple months left to grow! And for those of you I don't get to see very often you can see me pregnant.
I'm feeling great and I'm still getting lots of sleep and enjoying every moment of it! My favorite part about being pregnant is having the baby move around and kick and poke at my insides all day. It is the neatest feeling and my favorite part of being pregnant!!
1 comment:
You are too cute! I swear I'll be that size when I'm 5 months pregnant! I'm glad everything is going great. Addie is just so adorable...I love the pictures you post! We will be coming in June to Boise hopefully we can see you guys!!
Post a Comment