Sunday, May 11, 2008

ANTS!!

This week we have had ants take over our house. I'd noticed them in a little corner in the kitchen and had tried to keep it free of all crumbs and then one night we found lots of them in our entrance way to our house and in the kitchen and they were making paths everywhere. So we went to work to get rid of them and I've only seen a couple since then!!! Although the night after we cleaned it all up Shaun and I kept thinking we felt ants crawling all over us.



Addie was fascinated by all of them. She thought it was great that she could pick one up and it would climb up her arm and around her hand. Now she sits at the front door and hopes that there will be an ant there to play with.

2 comments:

Jamie Ortega said...

such cute pictures. I love how they are so interested in bugs. We also had ants take over in the bathroom and kitchen and Isaac liked to play with them.

Matt said...

I think I have ants on me right now!!!! Dude, Harley hates bugs, we have boxelder bugs around our house and she screams at 'em! LOL!