Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day

Sunday Shaun's brother and his family came to visit. We had a fun BBQ in the backyard and played in the park, too.
Shaun with the girls.


The whole crew.


Feeding the ducks!


Addie and her cousin Ryan playing in the tent.

4 comments:

Pence Planet said...

It was fun to get caught up on your blog it looks like you had a fun weekend. You guys have the cutest little family.

P.S. I love the new background!! I apologize for not being that much of a help in showing you how to do it. If I remember correctly I was supposed to get you the website:( Likewise it looks wonderful.

Chad said...

Looks like we won't be neighbors anymore. I was so close when I lived in Orem, but Austin is like another two hours away. That's an unbearable driving time and a strange way to explain the distance between two cities.

I hope your new daughter keeps you up at night always, new dad, always. Isn't that what babies are good for anyway. Gag me with a harpoon, your blog reeks like rotting squid carcas and lentil beans.

Angela said...

it was so much fun to see you guys while we were here! Could you email me the pictures of Carson and Addie? just send them to angbingham@gmail.com
Thanks!!
PS Andrew is going to Fort Worth Texas and will be leaving Sept 24th. We will see if we will make it for the farewell or not if so maybe we can all get together then!

PalsRWe said...

The girls are so Cute.. I hope we can see you and your cute little family sometime soon. I think the last time we saw Addie she was like 3 months old, so sad. :( We miss you all, good jb on updating your cute blog. Hugs & Luvs, Kiley, Kaedyn & Brent