Shaun made a fun little, sandcastle with Addie it was a little muddy but still was a castle. They would sit in the water and when waves would come up Shaun would tell Addie to look at the waves to which Addie would then get her hand out and "wave" at the water. We tried to get it on camera but of course she wouldn't do it when she realized we thought it was funny.
I held Rachel and let her kick her toes in the water for awhile. She seemed to like it but is still to young to really splash and play in the water. She just liked to watch.
Shaun & Addie making a sandcastle.
2 comments:
Looks so fun! Beautiful lake. When I was up there Troy took ALL FOUR kids to the ocean by HIMSELF!!! I was a bit upset they all got really dark because he didn't put any sunscreen on them until he pointed out that none of them drowned. Kind of amazing, actually.
And you can come here to make that healthy dinner for us anytime!!!
Next time you should go to Lake Powell. Then you'll be at your own name and not this fake lake trying to be Powell, but instead beginning with an L because the real name was already taken by a better lake in a better state.
I love Cheetohs and am appalled at the lack of recent updates to your spotblog. Good riddance.
Chad
Post a Comment