My brother Chuck got married on August 9. We love his new wife, Shelly, and are so excited to have her in our family. They got married in the Louisville, Kentucky temple, so I got to fly out to Kentucky to the wedding. I brought Rachel with me, Addie stayed with other family and Shaun stayed home to work. It is so pretty there with all the trees and bridges and so great to listen to the southern accents. My sister and I were the only family there in KY. We had a lot of fun trying not to get lost. We actually almost missed the wedding, I had to call the temple and ask them to wait for us. They also had a beautiful ring ceremony and reception there and then we came to Utah this last weekend for the open house. It was so much fun to have our family get together since it doesn't happen as often since my parents left on their mission.



2 comments:
I'm glad to hear it went well! How is everything back in Idaho?
HI, my mom told me you had a blog. She said the wedding was lovely. How are your parents?
Your girls are darling! I'll be checking in on you and your cute family!
Post a Comment