This past week marked 2 years since we bought our house. Although we did leave for 6 months we still owned it while we were gone. We love our home and the wonderful friends we have made here. Since we moved in we added new cabinets and counters to the kitchen, painted the kitchen and living room, replaced the air conditioner, and done some other fiddly things along the way. With a growing family I can't believe how fast we keep filling our house with stuff but it just makes it a cozy place to be. Our most recent addition was our first piano! We were able to get a good deal on it from some friends of ours and we love it. Shaun hasn't gotten a chance to play it much, because I won't let him pluck away when he gets home and the girls are sleeping but he'll get his chance. It's new and quite a novelty for the girls and I, it entertains us all day!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
2 years
This past week marked 2 years since we bought our house. Although we did leave for 6 months we still owned it while we were gone. We love our home and the wonderful friends we have made here. Since we moved in we added new cabinets and counters to the kitchen, painted the kitchen and living room, replaced the air conditioner, and done some other fiddly things along the way. With a growing family I can't believe how fast we keep filling our house with stuff but it just makes it a cozy place to be. Our most recent addition was our first piano! We were able to get a good deal on it from some friends of ours and we love it. Shaun hasn't gotten a chance to play it much, because I won't let him pluck away when he gets home and the girls are sleeping but he'll get his chance. It's new and quite a novelty for the girls and I, it entertains us all day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh thats cool i have beenin my house for almost 6 years
How FUN! I still think of this as "the new house" even though we have lived here longer than our first house. There's just something about that first love! Congrats on the piano. Ours was $50 seven years ago, and we love it. The kids are in lessons now, and the little ones love to pretend they know how to play it. We enjoy all the photos and think your family is adorable.
Post a Comment