So when I looked at our blog yesterday and realized that Rachel is 7 months now and the last post I did was when she was 6 months I decided I needed to update! So I think I'll just add some photos from the past month to show you what we have been up to.

We got our family pictures taken
The girls got to see Santa!

Rachel loved her candy cane!

Shaun and Addie put our stockings on! I made the stockings from our old Levi's.

She thought it would be fun to wear them!

Addie getting ready to go play in the snow for the first time this year!

Our little gangster.

Shaun got this picture of Addie watching TV on the couch, we loved the folded arms and serious look.

Rachel is sitting up and is such a happy girl!
5 comments:
Your girls are so adorable! You just want to hug them. Way to go on the stocking, I wish I was that crafty.
Those pictures are all so adorable!! I love seeing pictures of your girls!! The family pictures turned out great too...we need to do some of those...
I love the stockings! How creative! You all look so happy!
Love your new family pics! They are great! Let's get together in January!
Those pictures are all so cute the one of Addie watching TV is so cute! I love Rachel shes so dang cute!! I can't believe shes already 7 months :(!!!
Post a Comment