
Shaun is now a licensed Helicopter Pilot! It has been a crazy week trying to get everything done but today he did it and we are so excited for him! It's been fun having him home more the past few weeks, although I'm sure he'd love it if he had a job. I think he loves being with us girls at home, too. This week he did make my utensil drawer more organized by adding some dividers and he made some slanted shelves for my canned food storage in the garage. So I've loved having him around to do some projects we've wanted to get done.
5 comments:
Wow Kelli! Did Shaun build the shelves for those cans? How nice! And what a great-looking silverware drawer! Amber
Congrats Shaun! And we do love it when the dads are home. Especially when they want to tackle the 'honey do' list! Way to go.
CUTE FOODSTORAGE!
aw. i love you. :]
and your utensils are cute too.
Way to Go Shaun, Way to go!!!!!
Woo Hoo...
A special cheer just for you...
Congrats, what a neat accomplishment..
Luvs, Kiley, Brent & Baby K
Great job Shaun you are the man! You are so talented and awesome. I want to be like Shaun! When can I come up and get helicopter lessens from you?
Post a Comment