Monday, April 13, 2009

EaStEr FuN

This year we had a lot of fun as a family for Easter. We've never all been together for Easter Egg Hunts in past years so we were so excited to be together this weekend. Addie had a couple of Easter egg hunts and we colored Easter eggs. She got a kite but hasn't had a chance to use it because the wind decided to disappear the last few days. We got to have Sunday dinner with some family and it was just a wonderful weekend.Here are some pictures from the weekend. I hope you all had a Happy Easter.











We did the Vinyl stickers for this. It was a long night trying to get it printed so after a few hours of it Shaun was going crazy. It is for our Enrichment this week, we are have a Care-of-being Cruise. Should be fun!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh my goodness I just love those Easter dresses! Your girls are SO cute!! I'm glad you had a great Easter!!