Last weekend we went to the church orchard in our area to help thin apricots. I was amazed out of the thousands of trees we found our row of 10 trees that our ward is in charge of. I'd never been to an orchard before but it was a lot of fun especially for the kids. I was packing Rachel around in a Snugli so I could only help with the lower braches. All the guys climbed on the ladders to get the rest of the tree. Helped us getted more motivated to thin all the fruit trees in our yard.
We found a nest of baby birds in one of the trees, the mommy bird didn't appriciate us taking a little peak but it was fun to get a better angle.
Wow! You guys look like you have been busy having so much fun! Orchards, camping, Arizona. I feel so boring... I guess we will have to spice things up.
I've done that...probably at the same place the summer I was pregnant with Carson...so I think we are coming up the 3rd through the 10th or so now...hope you guys will be in town for part of that so we can get together!!
I know can you believe it we are up with technology with a computer and internet. So much has been happening with your family. Happy Birthday Rachel! Those photos are the cutest with her cake.
3 comments:
Wow! You guys look like you have been busy having so much fun! Orchards, camping, Arizona. I feel so boring... I guess we will have to spice things up.
I've done that...probably at the same place the summer I was pregnant with Carson...so I think we are coming up the 3rd through the 10th or so now...hope you guys will be in town for part of that so we can get together!!
I know can you believe it we are up with technology with a computer and internet. So much has been happening with your family. Happy Birthday Rachel! Those photos are the cutest with her cake.
Post a Comment