Sunday, August 02, 2009

More Family fun

My parents got home from their mission to South Africa a couple of weeks ago. So we got to go to Utah and see them! All of my siblings were in town we had so much fun with everyone the kids loved playing together. It was also Pioneer day and the town I grew up in had their town celebration . I loved the celebration growing up so it was fun to have my little family there so they could see what all the fun was about.
Family picture being crazy!! (well just our family)
My whole family (except my brother's wife, we missed you Shelly!)

My brother Chuck and I with our cute grandma. My grandma has a hard time remembering things and thought Chuck and I were married during our whole visit. She always keeps us laughing.
Shaun and I ran the Newton Dam Run together!! It was a lot of fun, well don't ask Shaun about it.


Coming across the finish line!!
Tania, Brittney and I ~ My best friends growing up and we all got to be together again! My mom and Addie

Couldn't believe my brother could fit in the cute kids chairs with his girls!


This is the bell my Dad and brother ring all around my town to wake everyone up at 6:00am the day of the celebration!
Amy's first b-day, she hated the cake.

Me and Maree holding Amy and Rachel.
We all got matching Newton shirts and took our family picture in the field that we hope to build a house on one day!
Addie playing in my parents tree house.
Addie and Katie showing off their necklaces from the parade.
We were both wearing yellow so we had to take a picture.



2 comments:

Charlotte said...

The 6 am bell ringing woke my baby (which made me grumpy) and the first thing I said was, "I THOUGHT HE WAS IN AFRICA!" Ha. Little did I know your parents had just gotten home. It was fun to see you, even if you creamed in the dam run. :0)

Natalie said...

I loved seeing all the pictures of your family. It's been a long time since I've seen some of them. I can't believe your parents are already home--that went by fast! (Probably not for you!)

I was thrilled to see you hope to move back to Newton one day. YEAH! We need more of us old-timers coming back to our roots! :)