Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

I guess it's time to catch up on the blog when my husband notices that I haven't updated our blog in awhile :) We had a fun Labor Day weekend. We went on a fun hike with some friends of ours and got to try out our backpack for Rachel.

Shaun thought about jumping off the top but decided to just get in and swim. Addie went with him but was so cold she didn't last long.


I took some pictures of the girls in their cute dresses. Addie had to bring her bunny (Sparkly) that she has had since she was 1 but just started to want to bring it around everywhere.





Shaun's parents came up on Labor Day and we went for a drive to Praire, ID. Where we just bought some property and had fun walking around. We hope to build a cabin up there in the next year or so. It's really pretty up there and it was a fun trip. I had been looking for pine cones, I found my jackpot up there. I'm not sure what I'll do with the 2 bags I brought home but I'm sure I'll think of something!


This is the shelter that is already on the property.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

What cute girls! I love seeing them in their dresses. They are so darling! Your parents spoke in our ward last Sunday and did such a good job. I bet you're so glad to have them home!

Shanda Call said...

thanks Kelly! You have a beautiful family too! Your girls are so cute! I can't wait till I get another baby someday!

Shanda Call said...

Seriously...spelled your name wrong. But I love ya anyway!