Saturday, October 31, 2009

Ward Halloween Party

We had our ward Halloween party last night. We had a blast. They combined the past 3 years parties into one big party. First the Chili cook off, the trunk or treat, and a dance. I didn't realize how much my girls liked to dance.

We all dressed up!





Addie dancing with her friend Bella

Say Cheese!Trunk or Treat

Rachel loves cameras, she smiles whenever someone takes her picture. So in the video she doesn't know it's on video and keeps smiling really BIG! She dances a little, too.


Little Ladybug liked to dance on the table, after awhile she just laid down and tried to sleep.


4 comments:

Angela said...

I love that Rachel tried to take a nap! So cute!

Joni said...

I love the costumes! Your girls are so cute! I am impressed with you husband, I couldn't get mine to dress up... I'll try again next year.

Natalie said...

All that candy and fun wears a girl out! I'm so proud of you for your whole family dressing up. You guys are so cute!

Dave Carr said...

You guys look great...too bad Shaun had to wear such a slutty costume...definitely rivals Cleopatra!