I decided to make my girls Easter dresses. Of course I got the idea from my favorite...Make it and Love it Blog. I took an old night gown that was my mother-in-laws and my girls old white t-shirts.
(Night gown)
( Easter Dresses)
This dress was the one I made a few weeks ago from Shaun's shirt this was just a better view of it.
Kelly, Wow adorable dresses that you made.. Let's hope in about 6 months I will be a little more organized with the 2 kiddos and maybe be brave enough to make one for Kaedyn..
4 comments:
Those dresses are SO cute!
I love the dresses. Such a good idea.
You are so talented! Very cute!
Kelly,
Wow adorable dresses that you made.. Let's hope in about 6 months I will be a little more organized with the 2 kiddos and maybe be brave enough to make one for Kaedyn..
The girls look super cute!!!
Post a Comment