Thursday, May 20, 2010

April Recap


April somehow came and went and now May is almost over too. Here I am trying to keep updated and it's been a month and a half. I guess we are just having so much fun we don't find the time to sit down and relax. I certainly feel like we are always busy and have something going on.


I could let you count all the candles but I'll save you the trouble Shaun is 28 and looks so cute in the fun b-day hat the the girls thought we should wear!


A few weeks ago I recruited the neighbor kids to clean my car.... which mostly worked and then they all just got wet and played with the hose. (I'm sure their mom's were happy to see them come home in wet clothes;) Some of the kids moved since then and we sure miss them.


When Shaun got home they jumped in the truck for a few times around the cul-de-sac
Rachel loved helping to clean and then neatly layed out all the rags to dry




Addie's helping Shaun with his Bike



We went to visit my parents and Addie just loves her Grandpa and spent the afternoon helping him in the yard.

No comments: