The girls went to their first rodeo last week.



We went to Utah for Pioneer day (July 24th) We love the Newton Celebration!

Our friend Tyler and his girlfriend Melissa came to join in the fun.

Our girls in the tree house

After the Rodeo Addie wanted to try and lasso a calf... so Grandpa let her try
2 comments:
Cute, Cute, Cute. Finally had a chance to catch up with your fun little family. Rachel has so much hair, it looks adorable, and it's so light...
We Love the big family Picture next to the beautiful helicopter... Maybe I should say Handsome helicopter... Either way you all look super cute...
Hugs, Kiley & Family
The Newton celebration is just the best, isn't it? I loved seeing the pics of your parents, siblings, and the grandkids. Your family has always been such a great example to me. I'm glad to see you're all doing well.
Post a Comment