I LOVE THE VIEW OUT MY KITCHEN WINDOW!!
Our neighbors have a gorgeous maple tree. The leaves turn this wonderful red color and I just love doing my dishes in the fall just so I can look at the tree.
Our neighbors have a gorgeous maple tree. The leaves turn this wonderful red color and I just love doing my dishes in the fall just so I can look at the tree.
I LOVE PUMPKIN PATCHES!
Our stake does a community garden and we were able to get a few pumpkins for our family this year. Although we couldn't believe how many goat heads there were. (fyi ...goat heads are an awful weed that grow around here. They have really pokey thorns and the thorns come off and stick to shoes, pop stroller and bike tires and there were so many that the bottom of my shoes were covered. Shaun got the fun job of taking them out of my shoes so I could walk again)
2 comments:
That is so beautiful! I love fall, and with that view I wouldn't mind doing dishes either! You ready for another playdate? We should get together, I want to see that cute belly!
I think it is kinda weird that you said you love to do dishes. I'll put up a pretty tree in my back yard if you will come and do mine:)
Post a Comment