
All three of our girls have now been blessed in the same dress.
Above is Addie, Rachel then Summer in the dress.
Above is Addie, Rachel then Summer in the dress.

We blessed Summer this weekend. It was a lot of fun to have family come.
This sweet girl started to smile and we just love her little grin.
One morning these cuties were all so happy and playing together. I was so excited I caught them all smiling:)
4 comments:
Rachel looks waaayyy to grown up with that super cute haircut!! Grow it back out so it is crazy again!
Awe! CUTE!!!
Congratulations! They are all gorgeous girls, I think they got it from their mommy. Though I have to say daddy is awfully cute too especially since he looks so much like my husband!
We have 3 cousin Summers now! Makes it easy to remember. Thanks for sharing, it's good to keep up even from so far away.
Adorable.... I sure wish we were still in Bend, so we could have made the weekend trip for Summers Blessings. It makes sad not being a part of such special events... We Love ya tons, and hope we can all get together soon.. Snd have some fun playing..
Ok, Totally adorable hair style for Rachel..... I wish my sweet little Kaedyns hair would grow so she would actually need a haircut :(
Post a Comment