Sunday, October 16, 2011

9 Months

We are Loving this girl!! She is full of personality and gives the sweetest smiles. She's babbling quite a bit.. a lot of ma ma ma's and da da da's and growls and grunts the rest of the time. She loves to climb on things mainly my legs. Addie loves to bounce her on her legs and get her giggling. Rachel knows how to tickle her and play peek-a-boo to get her to giggle. The older girls never giggled and laughed as babies so it has been so much fun to have such a happy baby. Although she does not like to get her diaper changed , and much to her sisters dismay will protest when you take away her toy. It's hard to believe she's 9 months old.



She is getting a little bit longer hair on top and the girls and I managed to get a little pony on top! It really adds to her personality!!
She is working on her balancing and gets better and better everyday. I know she'll take off walking one day and I hope I don't miss it.

Here she is with her best bud/cousin Sam!

4 comments:

ME said...

She is adorable! She radiates enthusiasm. (Glad hunter Dan got to make his debut on your blog.) he he he.

Shanda Call said...

so cute! And you look great!

Carolanne said...

She's got an adorable grin.

Teresa said...

SO CUTE!! I miss her. She makes me want to blow on her belly super hard!!