Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Is it really all over?

I just can't believe that this month and really this year is already over. Our family has been so blessed this year. We had Summer at the first of the year, who has been such a blessing to our family. She lights up our whole house with her sweet personality. We all just want to be around her and make her smile because it makes us smile too. Addie started Kindergarten this fall and she loves it! She is a joy to be around and loves to draw, read and learn. Rachel has grown up so much this year. She has been doing preschool this fall and also loves learning. She plays with her dolls everyday and loves to help in the kitchen. Shaun keeps busy with family,work, and church responsibilities. I like to keep up with our girls and when I have a minute I like to keep my sewing machine busy with projects . We feel so grateful for our family. We know our Heavenly Father is aware of us and has blessed us more than we know how to acknowledge.

To recap our busy month:
We topped our growing fruit trees


Addie took dance for the first time this fall with her cousin. She really enjoyed it and we were able to see her at her recital!



My parents were able to come visit. We love, love, love to have them around.

We got to be apart of The Savior of the World production that our ward put on for Christmas.
We had a very wonderful Christmas and loved being home with our family. Rachel has her new lip stick on:)
Addie got her favorite movie " Enchanted"
The girls are playing their new flutes their aunt and uncle gave them!

Summer in her Christmas dress!


Addie received some curlers for her hair this Christmas. She has worn them every night so far! She loves her hair curly. It's fun to see her bounce around.
It snowed (lol)!! There were trace amounts of snow but my girls decked out in ALL their snow gear to go play. The snow stuck to the drive way but not the grass. They had the sled out and were playing as it there was 3 feet of snow to play in. I just love them!

4 comments:

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

so cute, love seeing all the photos! They look so much like you!

Ashley said...

Addy is so cute! I can't wait until my girls can be in dance classes.

ME said...

This year did fly by! I can't believe Summer is almost a year even though she is just a few months behind Sam. It just seems like your own kids grow but you imagine your friends kids staying small and young.

I will have to find out how to get a copy of a picture of me in the production. I haven't seen any. I did hear rumors of a cast party but just a rumor.

Thanks for the bread. It was probably the best we have had and Mike would like you to pass the recipe on to me. :)

Wish we could have come to the dance recital. How fun! She looks so cute! I bet she loves it! (I think this was more an email than a comment. sorry!)

Carolanne said...

They played in that? I took one look out the window and told my kids there wasn't enough to play in. I guess I need to be more open minded, cuz they probably would have loved it. Still, I'm hoping next time it snows that we get dumped on. It's our turn!