Happy Happy Birthday to Summer. When I first started looking at the post, I though you had triplets! Then I realized. Haha. It looks like she was enjoying herself.
Thank you for your comment on Family Volley. With three girls, you know how much is on the line raising girls, and how hard the media can be on our daughters. Thanks for your thoughts. I look forward to keeping up with things at Pal's Place. xoxo
Are you sure that's not the same kid in each picture? Sure looks like it. So does this mean you are going to move to cache valley? Any chances at all? We are actually hoping to find a home in Newton because that would put Kevin only 15 min. away from work, and we could stay in the valley. I really don't want to move to Tremonton. So, now would be the perfect time for you to look at moving to Newton as well. Just a thought. Let me know your plans when you guys know, and good luck job hunting. Fun fun.
3 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday to Summer. When I first started looking at the post, I though you had triplets! Then I realized. Haha. It looks like she was enjoying herself.
Thank you for your comment on Family Volley. With three girls, you know how much is on the line raising girls, and how hard the media can be on our daughters. Thanks for your thoughts. I look forward to keeping up with things at Pal's Place.
xoxo
I love this!! Your girls all look so different even as babies. I love it!!
Are you sure that's not the same kid in each picture? Sure looks like it. So does this mean you are going to move to cache valley? Any chances at all? We are actually hoping to find a home in Newton because that would put Kevin only 15 min. away from work, and we could stay in the valley. I really don't want to move to Tremonton. So, now would be the perfect time for you to look at moving to Newton as well. Just a thought. Let me know your plans when you guys know, and good luck job hunting. Fun fun.
Post a Comment