We decided to head south for Spring Break this year. Me and my sister-in-law loaded our kids up in our van and drove to Arizona for a week to see my other sister-in-law and her family. I don't think I could have done it with anyone else in one nonstop trip, my husband included. Things went great in the car and we had such a great time while we were there. Taking on 7 more people for a week was very kind of them but they were great hosts. The kids LOVED being with there cousins and playing outside. The wonderful 80 degree weather was just what we were looking for!
When the older kids went off to school we hung out at home and I found these girls on this bed a number of times just hanging out!!
Teresa found a great place that lets you try to do Trapeze. She convinced us to go!! I had butterflies every time I stood on the top and had to jump off but after I got the hang of it I loved it! I would definitely do it again.
These girls watched from below and were great supporters!
Here are Summer and Sam. They are 3 months apart and such best buds. They light up when they see each other and I found them sitting on the couch by each other and couldn't pass up the cute picture!
They kids were in love with the pet turtles they had. Elsie is feeding them gold fish crackers, we usually fed them strawberries and just loved watching them.
One day we took the kids to a fun indoor climbing jungle. We had gone the last time we visited and my girls were younger and didn't really like it. I was worried they wouldn't like it again but I was sure wrong. They disappeared when we got there and played so hard. It was fun to see them explore and have fun together. They drug me along a couple times. The babies loved climbing and running around too.
We had such a blast. Thank you Dave and Teresa for such a great week. I wish we had pictures of all the other fun stuff we did. The Pools we swam at, my first taste of sushi, not my favorite thing I might add. The girls jumping roping and riding their bikes around in the back yard for hours, or kids swinging in the hammock in the garage. Family is so great! I'm so glad we went and made the memories.


1 comment:
OHHHH! I OVE this post!! We had so much fun too!! I wish you guys could have stayed for another WEEK!
Post a Comment