| After 6 years in the Boise area we had to say good-bye. |
| We are now in Henderson Nevada, just outside of Las Vegas. |
| I miss the grass and trees already but I'm grateful for the covered patio for some shade! |
| Here is our new kitchen. |
| Here is the view from the front door. We have a little more square footage in this house which we are liking. |
| View down the hall. |
As soon as I could I got the girls signed up for swimming lessons! They are loving it and any chance to get cooled off has been great! We live just down the street from a splash park and the elementary school. Shaun is liking his new job and will give his first tour of the Grand Canyon tomorrow!!
5 comments:
It is weird that you are gone. A few of us think you are still on vacation and will be back soon. It would be hard to live without the trees and grass but I am sure there are lots of fun adventures to be had in the area! Keep us posted!
We miss you guys! Nice place you got in Nevada. I got your text message about the going away party like 2 days ago! My stupid phone! So glad everything in is going so well for family. Wishing the best from Nampa, Id! The Zickgrafs
Wow! How fun!!!! Good luck on the new adventure!
Super sad that you aren't in Idaho anymore. :( We will miss you and your cute family! I guess we'll just have to plan arranged marriages for our kiddos. :). Let me know when you come visit and we can have a play date. You are welcome to say at our home too.
I couldn't survive a yard of gravel (perhaps that's the horticulturist in me). But if anyone can bloom where they are planted, it is you! And it sounds like you are already blooming and enjoying the water. I'm sure it will be nice and mild in the winter, providing year round play for your little ones. Best of luck!
Post a Comment