We've had a great Easter this year. I got called into work yesterday and had to miss out on the fun Easter activities but Shaun and Addie had a lot of fun! They went to our friends house and colored Easter Eggs and had a fun Easter egg hunt. I got home in time for naps and a yummy dinner! Then today before we went to church Shaun took Addie outside to take her picture and it was so cold that Addie didn't want to be out there taking pictures, she kept saying "I freezing!" So we took one and rushed back inside! We went to church this morning and to dinner with family tonight!
Addie did much better at getting eggs this year but sometimes had a hard time getting them in her basket!
Here are some pictures from the weekend!
1 comment:
looks like you guys had tons of fun for Easter. The video is so cute of Addie finding Easter eggs. I love that she dropped her egg and didn't even realize it.
Post a Comment