This model rocket is 9' tall and weighs around 12 pounds. It went so high that within a second we couldn't see it! You just had to keep watching the sky until you finally see it drifting down from its parachute.

This is Shaun and his old missionary companion Josh Jensen who lives in the same ward as us. Josh is holding Addie. Addie hid under the blanket when the rockets went off. She kept saying, "I scared." They were kind of loud and you never knew when ones going to come flying at you.
2 comments:
Dude, that is awesome!!! I'm gunna have to get into that it looks fun! Shaun, you need to call me before the baby.
I remember being in 4-H and building rockets. Mine Sucked and never took flight, however it was pretty cool seeing the other ones go. I was in Valley Wide Co-op the other day and saw some 'shocking' pens and lighters and it reminded me of Shaun and I had a nice little laugh to myself. -Landon-
Post a Comment