Saturday, February 21, 2009

Addie's 3

I can't believe my baby is 3. She is growing up so fast but I love to see her learn new things and have such a love for life. She wanted princess pajamas for her birthday this year. So when she opened her present and saw that she got them she whispered to herself, "just what I wanted" it was so cute! We had a fun tea party for Addie's birthday today. We had a couple of her friends over to join in the fun.

















Shaun and I made this cake. It's the first time I've really made a decorative cake and it was so much fun. It took some time but was worth every minute.

3 comments:

Joni said...

She is SO cute. It is crazy how fast they grow huh. I am VERY impressed with your cake. That is so sweet that your hubby work on it with you! I also love the cheerio post. She is adorable!

Breelyn said...

Good job on the cake, it's really cute! I can't believe you have a three year old. Do you realize that we were only a year older than her when we met? That's insane!

PalsRWe said...

Great Job on the birthday cake. Very cute!!! Don't you just love being creative, especially when it turns out even better than you could have imagined..
Addie and Rachel are looking so Happy..