Shaun went snowboarding last week and came away mostly unharmed. He just walks a little funny now since his tailbone is bruised.
Shaun added some advertising to his truck.
A few weeks ago we babysat our friends twins for a couple days. They are about 18 months and it was quite on adventure. The little boy liked to sleep on Shaun's chest and the little girl just loved to play with Addie.
Addie is really into dressing up. I think she changes her clothes maybe 4-5 times a day sometimes. At some point in the day she always wants to wear a dress to dance in. At least she can change herself and I just get to be surprised to find out what she'll be wearing next.
Rachel is 8 months old and is as happy as ever.
Shaun made this fun spider web in our living room. Addie loved it but by the end of the day I was so excited to cut it down. I didn't realize how often I'd have to snake through the living room!
2 comments:
such fun girls! I love the spider web idea, my boys would love that!
I hurt my tailbone not too long ago (can't say how) but it sucks, I couldn't sit up on a hard surface or anything, sometimes it even hurt rolling over in bed. Bleh, great update, you guys are awesome!
Post a Comment