Friday, March 27, 2009

Pictures

I thought I'd post some pictures of the past few weeks. I can't think of anything to write about although there was plenty of eventful days it all just seems like a blur to me and nothing is coming to mind that I should share with the world right now. I'm just grateful we are feeling better. I have a hard time dealing with me being sick while the girls were, too. I rarely ever get sick enough to want to stay in bed and do nothing but I sure didn't feel up to anything which wasn't so good when my girls needed me to be there for them to give lots of loves. We made it through and everyone is feeling better and Shaun managed to not get sick so he was able to help some when he was home.






4 comments:

Tama said...

I love the pictures! Sorry you guys were sick. I know exactly how you feel! Glad to hear you're feeling better!

PalsRWe said...

Luv the girls in their cool shades.. So sad you were sick, no time off for Mama, :(....
Have you guys planned anything for July 4th?? We hope to meet up..

Angela said...

I'm glad everyone is doing better now!! Cute pictures of the girls!! They are growing up so fast!!

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness! Cute Little June Bug!!! (Remember when we used to call you that?) It made my day to see your blog and your cute little family. I'm so glad you found me! You are darling and such a great mom. Your little girls are so cute! (Although I'm still trying to figure out how you have 2 kids and I only have one and yours are older than mine!)

I can't wait to read your blog and keep in touch!