We had a fun Halloween week. Painted pumpkins, frosted cookies, Grandpa and Grandma Summers came to visit and Grandpa made a play house for the girls, we went to our wards truck or treat and had so much fun together.
I love that you and your husband got in on the fun and dressed up. Your little family is so cute! How sweet for your dad to build the girls a playhouse.
4 comments:
I love that you and your husband got in on the fun and dressed up. Your little family is so cute! How sweet for your dad to build the girls a playhouse.
Cute! I love your skeleton shirts!
I saw those skeletons on a blog and I thought they were such a good idea!! I love the little baby skeleton. And your girls look so cute!
Those shirts are hilarious!!! Happy holidays, looking forward to seeing you soon ('cause you're going to save your pennies and come visit, right?)
Post a Comment