Saturday, January 08, 2011

38 Weeks

I decided it would be better late than never to acutally take a picture of my basketball belly. This pregnancy I have had more comments on how round my belly is than anything else. Little kids will stare and ask what's in there because I guess it's not obvious that I would be pregnant to them:) We are getting really excited for this little one to make her apperance. At my appointment this week I'd started to progress but nothing to exciting. We are just waiting for the big day but keeping busy in the mean time.



This week we took the kids sledding up to a ski resort near us with some friends. We didn't get any pictures of actually being in the snow because I wasn't outside with them. I stayed in the louge with the little ones and drank hot cocoa!
Rachel and Robbie

They were so cute playing together!

The girls had a playhouse for a couple months and when I took out the box to put up the babies bed they turned it into a tent.


2 comments:

Natalie said...

Yep! That is one very round belly, but it's an awfully cute one! :) Hang in there--those last few days/weeks are agonizing. I'll be checking back to see when Sweetie #3 makes her debut. :)

Jamie Ortega said...

You have a perfect round belly! We cant wait for her to arrive. We will be heading home in March for Tylers wedding and cant wait to see you guys and the new baby.