aw she looks like her sisters! We are so happy for you!
Congrats you two!. Kelli, you are beautiful, as always.
Congratulations! She is very beautiful and bless her for being so small! You look great! Congrats again!
Congrats! I didn't know you had her. She is beautiful. And I love her name!
She is so adorable Kelli! I'm so glad she got here well and safe. Oh the fun we will have with all these girls! I'm still praying for the day we live in the same area so they can all be BFF's!Cami
She is SO cute! I am so excited to see her today!
I LOVE all your pictures!! I so wish I was there!!!
Congratulations! A beautiful baby just like your other two. And I am very impressed by your basketball belly.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
aw she looks like her sisters! We are so happy for you!
Congrats you two!. Kelli, you are beautiful, as always.
Congratulations! She is very beautiful and bless her for being so small! You look great! Congrats again!
Congrats! I didn't know you had her. She is beautiful. And I love her name!
She is so adorable Kelli! I'm so glad she got here well and safe. Oh the fun we will have with all these girls! I'm still praying for the day we live in the same area so they can all be BFF's!
Cami
She is SO cute! I am so excited to see her today!
I LOVE all your pictures!! I so wish I was there!!!
Congratulations! A beautiful baby just like your other two. And I am very impressed by your basketball belly.
Post a Comment