Friday, August 24, 2012

What we did this summer


We really have had a great summer seeing family, exploring our new neighborhood and spending time together.  It's always hard to see summer break end but we are excited for school, too!  So here is a quick update on our summer break.



Girls already for bed:)


We spend lots of time traveling.

We made a visit to the local Bass Pro Shop.

These girls love bubbles!

Explored with cousins.

Painted toe nails!

Wheel barrel rides with Grandpa.

Family Reunion

Played at Bear Lake beach.

Ran the Newton Dam Run (Shaun & Amber and Kelli)

Cotton Candy

Played in the Foam at the 24th Celebration

Got Face paint

School hair cuts


Summer exploring...again

Facials!

Big girl bed for our little Summer!

Lots of Slurpies

First lost tooth!!

 Hoover Dam

Walked on the new bridge








Fun mornings with cousins

Picnic in the backyard

Parades!

Bellagio fountains.

Chocolate Factory

Rocking climbing in Prescott, AZ


We also made a trip to Rexburg which I didn't get many pictures of, swam at the local pools, spent many afternoons at splash pads and parks.  We love the Summer even in Henderson where it's much hotter than we were used to. 

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

I wanted to run the dam run so much this year, but I had a conflict with my church calling and couldn't come that weekend. Now that I know you were there, I'm double sad I missed it. Would have been fun to catch up.

Looks like you had a great summer.

Shanda said...

Your one little gal looks so much like you it took me back to our childhood! so cute! Looks like a fun summer, it was fun to see all your photos! You look great!

ME said...

Finally got a chance to comment. I LOVE the first picture. Your girls just exude happiness! They are so beautiful. I can't believe how much Summer has grown. Can't wait till we can come visit!

Carolanne said...

We miss your cute little family, but it looks like you've been having a ton of fun in your new place! Hope the school year is a good one!